Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

The Blogging Universe

What did we do before blogging was invented? Since embarking upon my new journey as a blogger a few weeks ago, I have been little able to do anything but: read blogs, bookmark blogs, marvel at blogs and generally be inspired by blogs... Do you get the picture? It's like I've been sucked into this blogging vortex and am unable to pull myself free. Any spare minute (and there are not many of those with young children about), I'm there at the computer...I've come across some amazing sites though like Poppytalk, Craftgawker (you could spend hours here) and Pixlr (here too) and I'm brimming with ideas and inspiration... My only problem is I haven't had much time or inkling to actually do anything else (this includes even writing in the blog!!) except...

Pillowcase dresses... I love them and they are so quick and easy to make. My baby daughter has been in dire need of a cool, comfy dress to cruise the furniture in and I had some pretty material which I purchased from Kelani Fabric previously for the occasion. I got some ideas and instructions from here and here.

So thanks (from baby and I) to all you great bloggers out there - I could have never made this without you!


Linking up with Jodie The Haby Goddess



2 comments:

  1. Oh yes blogging is fun and a great resource. I have your problem as well, at the moment all I seem to be capable of is blog hopping and I really need to do a post, it's been two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big welcome to the world of blogging! The fabric in this dress is so lovely (and Kelani is a fav of mine too!)
    Thank you for playing along this week in make Grow Thrift x

    ReplyDelete